A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Haircuts and Swimming

Today was the day.
The day my mom has been asking about for a couple of months. 

Before.

Today was BB's first haircut.
I love the curls on the one side, and the long piece he was born with that sprouts from the crown of his head.
 
After.

The curls are still there!
He looks so cute, and Buddy is so happy to have another boy.

Buddy got his hair cut too.  Sweets had a trim.  She is growing hers out, hoping to cut it at the beginning of summer and donate the length to Locks*of*Love.

This afternoon then became the first day in the pool this year.  May, Buddy, and Sweets enjoyed the COLD water for over half an hour.  Saved the shower to rinse off any loose hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment