A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Home Visit

BB's adoption case manager visited for the first time today.  She is the same adoption case manager I had for May and for Buddy's adoptions (really nice that CPS will sometimes honor a request and assign the same one).  She was excited to see the older kids; she couldn't believe how big/mature May was! 

The best part, beyond the fact that she is nice and already knows us, is that she has 13 years experience and is a GREAT case manager!  She is so organized and already on top of things!  So, now I'm in paperwork mode.  I have all the doctor's visits scheduled to get their reports filled out.  Hopefully I can get this chapter done by mid May.

No comments:

Post a Comment