A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Friday, February 1, 2013

Meet Tasha

 

Tasha is doing great.  She has been with us almost a month.  She loves the kids and puts up with a lot from BB.  Precious pets her gently; she also likes to feed her from the highchair.  Tasha is well-trained, but we are still figuring it out.  She is also housebroken but had several accidents the first week as we tried to read her cues and she got over being sick.  The older three can take her for a walk easily.  Buddy and Sweets love to take her to the park and run around.  Tasha is a fantastic family dog.  Now I just need to remember not to leave food out on the counter!

I'm so glad I can finally upload pictures again!  Things have been crazy around here, and I've been a bit overwhelmed.  Hopefully I can get some catch up posts written soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment