A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Poor Baby

Precious is sick.  Took her to urgent care tonight after running a fever off and on for three days.  Today junk started discharging from her eyes.  Unbelieveably, she was still in happy spirits most of the time, until the middle of the night.  I just wasn't ready for another long night.

She has an ear infection, and she had lots of wax buildup deep in both ears.  After medication, she is happy again!  Precious has been a very healthy baby.  I think this may be the first time on antibiotics.

Despite not feeling well and an ear infection, Precious now walks across the room on her own!  Imagine what she will be like when her ear clears up!  I bet she'll run across the room!

No comments:

Post a Comment