A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful

I am thankful for my family, both the one I grew up in and the one I am raising now.  Sunday afternoon we celebrated Thanksgiving so my sister could be with us, as her work schedule did not allow joining us earlier.  We had a wonderful time just being together and totally stuffing ourselves!  May said a beautiful grace before we ate.  I am so proud of how she is blossoming and maturing.

Sweets was not able to join us, but she did call and have the opportunity to talk to everyone.  I think that lifted her spirits some.  She keeps telling me how much she misses us.  My heart aches for her.  I hope and pray her dad can make some positive decisions for her soon.

Monday is another day and the start of a very busy week.  Various kids have four concerts this week and four performances next week.  Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment