A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Thursday, June 16, 2011

VBS

Last week Sweets and Buddy went to VBS in the evenings. At our church, it is free and setup as a community outreach for kids. They had loads of fun, learned lots of songs, heard about Jesus, and really enjoyed it.

On the final night, there were hot dogs, chips, and drinks for the whole family. The kids sang and "shopped" for prizes they earned during the week.  They also had water slides and activities for the kids.  I met a family who was looking for a church home!


Here comes Buddy!

This is the big slide where Sweets and Buddy spent most of their time. 


Sweets about to land!

May helped at the smaller slide to make sure
none of the little ones slipped out at the bottom. 

VBS was a SUCCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment