A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Monday, January 17, 2011

Crackers

Tonight we went out for dinner.  BB had already eaten his food before we went.  He ate some of those baby "puffs" but quickly consumed all I had brought.  We tried saltine crackers, breaking them in half or smaller.  He has only experienced them once before, more than a week ago, and didn't seem interested.  Today, BB ate them like a pro!  After mushing the first couple of pieces, he started taking little bites from a piece, with only his two bottom teeth.  It was amazing, and he was super neat, when you consider these are messy crackers.  He loves to eat and is adapting to all kinds of tastes and textures!

No comments:

Post a Comment