A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Back to the Rat Race

It has been a very busy week or so.  I am back in law school for the spring semester.  I'm really busy at work this month.  May and Buddy just started the Giving Hearts Club one day a week after school for four weeks; they make items to cheer up senior citizens who they will visit the final week.  Buddy also started an art class after school for six weeks.  That's in addition to the church children's choir and the city children's chorus that they attend one day each week each.  Whew!  Thank goodness Miss M is so wonderfully gracious to transport them to all of their activities.  She definitely deserves a raise!

BB is feeling much better.  His fever has been gone since Sunday.  He returned to his happy self by Monday.  Hopefully the ear infection will disappear completely and not flare up again when the antibiotic is done.  I finally picked up the final paper from the doctor's office that I need to send in for my adoption certification.  Hopefully there are no more surprises!

I finally put away all of the Christmas decorations this weekend.  Laundry is mostly caught up for the moment, and the kitchen is reasonably clean.  Three more days and I can take a breath on the weekend, but not for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment