A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Feeling Free

Our little Precious got her cast off this morning. She didn't like the process much; I think the sound and vibration scared her. She was upset through the x-rays and the doctor's exam, and that's not like her.

Initially she would not put weight on it. When we got home, she got a long and playful bath. Then she took a much needed nap. Precious was willing to walk the rest of the day, although she did fuss a few times when she would start walking.

She seems like she will be off and running again soon. No bike riding or jumping for a few more weeks, but otherwise, she should be back to normal in a week or two according to the doctor.


No comments:

Post a Comment