A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

10 Days

In 10 days, it will be National Adoption Day. This is always a big day in our county with lots of news coverage. This year is different though.

In 10 days, Miracle will be part of our forever family! This happy, easy-going baby is such a wonderful joy to be around. I am so happy she joined our family.

In 10 days, we will celebrate. Although this is my fifth adoption, it is my first experience with National Adoption Day. I am looking forward to the alll the events at the courthouse and the reaction of the older kids to truly celebrating adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment