A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Under One Roof

It is so nice to have everyone back under one roof again.  My parents have been a huge blessing and have been here the last two days to help with childcare for Precious, BB, Buddy, and May while I worked.  This evening I picked up Sweets and Miracle.  Miss M is not here this week due to a family emergency.  We so miss her and hope all is well. 

Everyone was excited to be back together tonight.  It seems like Miracle has grown and changed so much in just over a week!  Sweets and Buddy are having a slumper party on the floor of his room tonight.  Thank you, Lord, for my fabulous family!

No comments:

Post a Comment