A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Friday, April 5, 2013

My Boy is Three

BB turned three!
 
I remember when he was so tiny.
 
He has come so far in three years,
but he still does have more ground to make up.
 
He can dress and undress himself,
including shoes and socks,
but he still wears a diaper and avoids the toilet.
 
He is speaking in long sentences,
even if it is difficult to understand many of the words.
 
He can balance amazingly well on his new balance bike,
although he still receives both occupational and speech therapy twice a week.
 
He can eat almost any food without problems,
but he is still a very picky eater and must avoid lactose.
 
He is full of energy and loves being outside,
and he keeps on going and going and going.
 
I LOVE my little man!
 
I am so happy he joined our family.
 
Regardless of the challenges that come with him,
I am blessed that God brought him to us
and chose us to be his forever family.
 
BB is very smart and will go far in life.
 
We all just need to stay focused on that path,
one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment