A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Friday, July 22, 2011

Milestone for Mom

During vacation, in close quarters in the cabin, BB woke up in the wee hours of the morning and wouldn't settle back in his port-o-crib because he could see me in the bed beside him.  So, as any good mother would do, to keep the cabin quiet for the rest of the family, I picked him up and attempted to snuggle with him in my bed.

Normally, this ends one of two ways: BB throwing a fit trying to get down or BB playing and climbing all over me.  This time he snuggled into me and went to sleep in about twenty minutes.  We both got another couple hours of sleep, and he continued to sleep when I got up.  Major success!

No comments:

Post a Comment