A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What an Attitude!

Buddy is full of attitude. He is talking back, insisting on having the last word, and making snide comments. Luckily there is no bad language worse than p**p (one of his favorite words). In addition, he feels the need to run into his big sister and pester her continuously.

Times are gonna change! After multiple incidents tonight, he has lost TV, video games, and computers for two days. If it keeps up, he may lose them a lot longer. In addition, his bedtime is backing up. Unfortunately, this rarely accomplishes anything, because he works extra hard to keep himself awake as long as possible.

I've finally hit my limit. If two days of no screens plus instant time out in his room doesn't get him back on track, then this weekend is going to be miserable for both him and me as we hit boot camp!

1 comment:

  1. lol, oh my, sounds a bit like my 8 yr old. the video games are always the first to go in this house :)

    ReplyDelete