A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Amazing First Day

Today was the first day of 6th grade for May and 2nd grade for Buddy. Both bounced out of bed and got themselves ready in record time. We were all ready to get in the car a full 20 minutes early; this NEVER happens. Buddy kept asking if we could leave yet.

Once at school, they saw all of their friends and excitedly reunited. The opening assembly was a nice welcome and ended with the parents and teachers circling around all the kids and praying over them. What a great start to the school year!

After school, both kids announced they had a great day. I am so thankful and praise God that May and Buddy get to attend this school!

No comments:

Post a Comment