A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Friday, May 4, 2012

Reunited

Sweets is here.  She didn't come last weekend.  Her dad declared she was in time out and wasn't allowed to come to my house.  She was so glad to be picked up today!

Upon arrival home, Buddy and Sweets were basically inseparable.  Initially it was fine and they were having fun.  Then it turned to horse play and eventually to full out wrestling.  Yep, someone got upset. 

All evening it has gone from one extreme to the other, loving on each other to trying to strangle each other. 

I'm so glad Sweets is here.  Buddy and Sweets are so glad to be together. 

But it gets tiring sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment