A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Last Hurrah!

This weekend we took advantage of our last chance to get away before May and Buddy start school this week.  I was able to pick Sweets up after school on Thursday, so she could go with us as well.  It was nice to enjoy cooler weather in San Diego.

We spent a fabulous day Saturday at Lego.land with good friends!


In the morning we went to the water park.


There was a great water play area for young children.  BB had a blast!

After lunch the kids rode some rides in the main part of the park.

Even BB rode one airplane ride.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture, but he loved it!
His main ride all day was the stroller.  He did VERY well.


He even played his favorite game peek-a-boo!


We saw a cute show late in the day.  Both Buddy and Sweets were picked as volunteers.
More on that episode tomorrow!

For now, everyone is home safe in bed after a wonderful weekend away!

1 comment: