- Five new teeth, making a total of six
- Walking, yes all by herself, across the room
- Sleeping through the night every night, instead of just some
- Eating table food almost exclusively - one bite of baby food and she is done!
- Drinking through a straw and with a sippy cup
- Outgrowing her 6 mo clothes, in length only
- Babbling on her own, not all the time, but more than not at all
She definitely has her own dainty personality, and she is fully aware of her surroundings. Miracle loves to be with people and to be held, but she also plays well on her own.
I can't wait to see what the next month or two brings! Good job, Miracle!