A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Monday, October 21, 2013

First Time

I've been a foster parent for almost twenty years.

It has never happened before.

I knew it was only a matter of time.

We have our first broken bone.

Poor baby.

Unfortunately, Precious is the recipient.

Her right tibia has a clean break but is still aligned.

She and BB crashed into each other on the trampoline.

Pretty sure it could have happened in the living room.

For now, she has a splint.

I just love doctor's appointments!

Dare I say that I am happy she is adopted and not a foster child?
Too much paperwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment