A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

So much to do...

So little time...

Miracle was evaluated for OT.  She is doing very well, but OT was recommended because she is very stiff and at risk developmentally.  We see the pediatrician tomorrow for her four month well check and will discuss it.

Precious bops around like a little Shirl*y Temple lately with all her curls.  She is pointing more and trying to communicate but resorts to crying and temper tantrums frequently.  I think the terrible twos arrived early.

BB had his first day of developmental preschool today.  It is just under three hours.  Then he rides the school bus to daycare for lunch and nap and play.  He was exhausted tonight but I think he loved the day.

Buddy arrived home from Ohio this afternoon.  He had a wonderful time.  After he gave me a hug and said he missed me, he told me he left his DS in Ohio and then asked when he would get to go back again.

Sweets seems to be liking sixth grade.  She and May participated as leaders in Sunday morning's worship service which was led by the youth.  Sweets is very excited about moving up to the church youth group.

May is still working on finishing her summer online math class.  Thursday night is final registration for high school, when a decision must be made about which math class to take.  I believe she can pass this class if she gets with it!

My computer is toast and out to be rebuilt.  Unfortunately, I don't have a very recent backup.  I'm so glad I'm not still in school.  Besides getting everyone back to school, children's chorus starting again, multiple routine doctors' appointments, and general schedule coordination, so many annoyances keep popping up like the computer, a plumbing issue, the pool cleaning system, van a/c problem, and new alarm system city permit requirement, to name a few.  I need more hours in each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment