A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Friday, March 1, 2013

Rough Week

It's been a long week.  Here's what I can remember in bullet form:
  • Tasha continued to jump our 6' block fence - had to return her to the shelter
  • Precious ended up in urgent care - ear infection
  • My parents joined us for dinner before leaving town for vacation
  • Agonized over which school Buddy will attend next year - he's happy with decision
  • Registered May and Buddy for school next year
  • Three doctor's appointments - left work early three days
  • Sweet's dad agreed to take her to choir - he didn't
  • Buddy had field day - I joined him for lunch
  • Joint meeting with BB's OT provider and behavior therapist - sensory issues
I'm tired and pretty sure I probably missed something.  I thought things would get simpler when my school was over.  I'm still waiting for that to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment