A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Monday, July 21, 2014

First Day of 7th Grade

Today was the first day of 7th Grade for Sweets.

She moved into Junior High this year and no longer wears uniforms.


She spent the entire summer with us, starting the day after school finished in May.

I drove her home last night.

She commented that she was excited about school
but not about going home.

We waited almost 25 minutes for her dad to get home.

Today Sweets said school was "good".

She made it to school on time and did her homework tonight.

That's progress over last year.

I'm hoping she has a good school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment