A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

We had a wonderful day.  We made it to church without a mad rush, celebrated in worship, and focused on the fact that Jesus conquered death to save us all.  I'm so proud of my kids and love when we can spend a day together.




After church we enjoyed the afternoon at two different friend's houses for egg hunts.  BB loved the plastic eggs more than what was in them!  He was quite content opening and closing the egg.


It is hard to believe that BB joined our family the day after Easter last year.  Although he has been with us just over a year, he is such a part of our family, I can't imagine him not being here.  Good thing he gets to stay! 

As of this weekend, BB is finally on his feet a little more than on his knees to get around.  He has decided walking is fun and does quite well.  He is just not sure about that independent standing! 

Praise God for this blessed day, for the gift of His Son, and for the sacrifice He made for all of us.  May we focus on Him and strive to lead our lives in manner pleasing to Him.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment